duminică, 10 iunie 2018

History is unfolding in front of us. Let us wish them best of luck, expressing the hope that a new era will open if a common ground is reached😀 Personally, I exclude a total denuclearization as long as Trump is at the White House, but I am hoping for a replacement of the '53 ceasefire with a lasting peace, and this will pave the way for mutual understanding in the future and will be the starting point for other steps designed to bring peace and stability. The moment is truly unique. I stand behind my Korean friends and I wish them best of luck!

History is unfolding in front of us. Let us wish them best of luck, expressing the hope that a new era will open if a common ground is reached😀 Personally, I exclude a total denuclearization as long as Trump is at the White House, but I am hoping for a replacement of the '53 ceasefire with a lasting peace, and this will pave the way for mutual understanding in the future and will be the starting point for other steps designed to bring peace and stability. The moment is truly unique. I stand behind my Korean friends and I wish them best of luck!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu