vineri, 28 august 2020

Dear Comrade Lukashenko, President of the Republic of Belarus, Great Patriot of your country, genuine fighter against a so-called “new global order”, which is enslaving peoples and destroying economies worldwide

 Dear Comrade Lukashenko, President of the Republic of Belarus, Great Patriot of your country, genuine fighter against a so-called “new global order”, which is enslaving peoples and destroying economies worldwide,

Dear Comrade Luckashenko, both in my personal name and on behalf of the “Worker’ Romania Association”, whose Secretary General I am here in Bucharest, please, accept our warmest regards and congratulations upon your re-election as your country’s head of state.
Being fully aware of the importance of this victory that reflects the sovereign will of your people, we will be admiring and supporting you and your ideas and desires meant to take Belarus and its people further on the sovereign nationalist path.
We wish you success in your plans, projects and goals to improve the living standards of Belarusian people and we reaffirm our commitment to friendship, solidarity.
This is a landslide victory showing the commitment of the Belarusian people to the national sovereignty in the interests of all-round development, prosperity, peace and security, it is a victory that the Satanic globalists cannot deny.
I was 7-years-old when my Motherland, Romania, lost the one and only President who loved us sincerely and whatever he did, he did for Romania! That was Comrade Nicolae Ceausescu, may he rest in peace! Since he passed away, killed by a bunch of traitors in that December of 1989, my country hasn’t had a genuine head of state, to care for his people. I strongly believe that Belarus is truly gifted by God to count on a President like you. A father like figure, taking care of his people, creating jobs for the people, enabling them to live in a free, sovereign country, striving to develop and open its economy and not selling it to the foreigners, like other world leaders do, not carrying for their people.
Today, in the difficult time of global tests you stand as an example to follow, as a wonderful man! In the end of my brief letter, I want to add just another thing, that I wish we had a man like you here in Romania, a President to make us proud, but unfortunately, we do not.
I will continue to write positive articles about you in the Romanian press, as I am a collaborator journalist for Romanian independent press agency AMOS NEWS.
I wish you, dear Comrade Lukashenko, best of luck in the new term, good health and peace of mind, may God keep you safe from any foreign attempts against your country and bless you and the people of both Belarus and Romania. Even though our countries have different political orientations, I also pray for a good collaboration between our peoples and I express my willingness to meet you in person, should you be inviting me to Belarus with my family.
I avail myself of this pleasant opportunity tom renew to you, dear Comrade Lukashenko, the assurances of my highest compliments.
Kind comradely regards,
Ciprian -Dorel POP
Secretary General
Worker’s Romania Association
Bucharest, 13th August 2020

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu