joi, 30 aprilie 2020

130 years has elapsed since May 1st was decided to commemorate as an international holiday of the working class all over the world in the inaugural congress of the Second International held in Paris, France on July, 1889. A worker is a creator and a great asset to every nation. Labour Day marks not just the triumph of worker’s spirit but a renewal of creativity and human dignity On this day, I'd like to send everyone my best comradely regards and from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to wish you a Happy Worker’s Day!

130 years has elapsed since May 1st was decided to commemorate as an international holiday of the working class all over the world in the inaugural congress of the Second International held in Paris, France on July, 1889. A worker is a creator and a great asset to every nation. Labour Day marks not just the triumph of worker’s spirit but a renewal of creativity and human dignity On this day, I'd like to send everyone my best comradely regards and from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to wish you a Happy Worker’s Day!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu